Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sippin' on gin and milk... Laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

Yeah you read that right, GIN and MILK. This all started as a horrible joke. Sean and I were at work one night complaining about people who come into the bar and say stupid shit like "Just make me something good", it was decided all those people would get a gin and milk, or a Tuaca and Clamato. A few weeks later I was at Red Flag when I jokingly texted 'gin and milk's now!' to Sean, not knowing he was not only at Red Flag, but currently buying drinks at the bar. Needless to say it was a matter of minutes before I was drinking what could be one of the more horrific cocktails in the history of ever.
Unwilling to let it stop there Sean has now taken this act on the road with what he has dubbed "The Gin And Milk World Tour" as witnessed here in Seattle with Adam Johnson.

Oh, did I mention that most bars only have half and half? So, uh, yeah...

No comments: