Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Costa Rican Schoolbus


Been a busy week. Since we last chatted I won sixty-five smackers playing poker with the boys, had a amazing fund raiser for my hospital bills thanks to Red Fang, Ancient Age, Drunk Ladies and a few hundred other amazing people, played some Slammer softball (crushed Powell's 43-3), and worked a ton. Speaking of that, this "working" stuff is for the birds, with all the "be here at this time 'till this time" crap and the no drinking, I don't know how people do it for years on end. At least now that I don't get home 'till six a.m. I don't feel bad about sleeping past one p.m, which I do anyway. Also this "money" thing that you get at the end of day is pretty sweet. It helps on the days off. All this talk about work got me tired. Nap time.

No comments: